ant-user mailing list archives

From Alex.Ragu...@sita.aero
Subject sshexec waiting
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:37:19 GMT
I'm using the sshexec task to run weblogic startup scripts in Linux. These
startup scripts in turn run java programs in background mode using & at
the end of the command. The sshexec task isn't exiting because it's
waiting for these background processes to exit. Is there any way I can get
the task to exit without waiting for these background processes. These
processes need to keep running. I know about the timeout attribute I can
use with the sshexec task but that's not really a solution.

I'm using ANT 1.6.5 running in a Windows 2003/XP environment.

Alex Raguero
CM Analyst, SITA
Tel: +1 604 453 1060
Fax: + 1 604 431 8107
Mobile (or cell) + 1 604 723 7252
E-mail: alex.raguero@sita.aero

This document is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the addressee unless otherwise
stated.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it from your system.