ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Java 1.5.0_10 won't allow SAR in classpath
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:58:12 GMT
Hello Guy,

from what you are writing, this issue comes from the JDK compiler,
not from ant.

So you should report it to the vendor of the JDK (Sun ?).

If you run ant -verbose, I suppose you can see the classpath used by
ant for compiling.
ant itself will not reject any file from the classpath. The way ant
is written, files with any extension can go in the classpath.
Now it is possible that JDK 1.5.0_10 rejects files with endings other
than jar or zip in compilation classpaths.
Regards,

Antoine