ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Problem : javac ANT Task
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:18:47 GMT
This is a behaviour of Suns java compiler which Ant uses under the hood.
I dont know if there is any (external) task to use the Eclipse compiler, which could that
job.

Another approach is compiling each java source for its own (I did a very small example four
years
ago [1]).

Jan

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=104505284122888&w=2