ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: Copy a single file to directories
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:42:08 GMT
I dont know - in both cases the check has to be done. Maybe the selector would be faster because
there is no need for instantiating a new task (<ac:if>).

But I dont think that there is a big difference ... I would use the <ac:if> way because
of its easier implementation and see if the speed is ok.

Jan