ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: DTD or XSD for build files
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:13:07 GMT
I dont think that it's "really" possible ...

<project>
    <taskname name="myOwnTask" classname="MyOwnTask"/>
    <macrodef name="foo">
        <attribute name="bar"/>
    </macrodef>

    <myOwnTask completelyUnknownAttribute="" ... />
    <copy2 file="file"/>
    <foo bar=""/>
</project>

How you would define a DTD or XSD _before_ writing the buildfile?

Jan