ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: Copy a single file to directories
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:19:29 GMT
>Thanks for a quick answer.
>Could you be more elaborative and deliver more complex example, please.
>At this moment I have a very brief idea how to use antcontrib


Not without more information. Have you played with that code?


Jan


>
>Thanks in advance - I relay appreciate you help.
>
>Marcin
>
>
>Jan.Materne wrote:
>> 
>> Quickshot ...
>> 
>> <antcontrib:for param="todir">
>>     <!-- specify the target directories -->
>>     <dirset/>
>>     <sequential>
>>         <copy todir="@{todir}">
>>             <!-- specify the files to copy -->
>>             <fileset/> 
>>         </copy>
>>     </sequential>
>> </antcontrib:for>
>> 
>> 
>> AFAIK there is no build-in way, so you have to iterate for your own.
>> 
>> 
>> Jan
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
>>>Von: Camer38 [mailto:rembiszm@gmail.com] 
>>>Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Februar 2007 17:30
>>>An: user@ant.apache.org
>>>Betreff: Copy a single file to directories
>>>
>>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>I would like to copy a single file to multiply directories.
>>>Every time the structure of folders may vary.
>>>One file has to be copy into every catalog under ./test/components
>>>
>>>Any idea?
>>>
>>>Thanks in advance
>>>Marcin
>>>-- 
>>>View this message in context: 
>>>http://www.nabble.com/Copy-a-single-file-to-directories-tf32216
>>>51.html#a8947606
>>>Sent from the Ant - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>>>For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>> 
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>> 
>> 
>> 
>
>-- 
>View this message in context: 
>http://www.nabble.com/Copy-a-single-file-to-directories-tf32216
>51.html#a8948408
>Sent from the Ant - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message