ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: using * in arg of exec task
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 11:27:29 GMT
You're running into the illusion that the * is resolved by the operating system.
It is resolved by the shell (cmd, command, csh, ...).

Does your script want to get a '*' as argument (Class*.class) and it does processing
for its own? Then just use the Ant implementation you have.

But if you need wildcard expansion (ClassOne.class ClassTwo.class) you have to do that
for you own in Ant: <fileset> <pathconvert>

Jan