ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Modrall" <MModr...@glgroup.com>
Subject <condition><matches>
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:16:23 GMT
Hi...

I saw on the manual web page that <matches> was supposed to be available
under <condition> in ant 1.7.0.  I just downloaded it and tried a
sample, but it's throwing an error saying it's not legal.  What's the
deal?

Thanks

-Mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.