ant-user mailing list archives

From lightbulb432 <veerukrish...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: DTD or XSD for build files
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:50:34 GMT

True, that's what I figured.

Within the "myOwnTask" element, however, couldn't an XSD be defined for that
based on the allowable attributes and subelements, so you get the benefit of
autocompletion and validation in your IDE? But I guess if that's not how
it's done then I shouldn't pursue it...

Eclipse seems to nicely autocomplete the tags nonetheless...I guess it has
it's own way of doing that by looking at the tasks you define...