ant-user mailing list archives

From sunnymarc <mschreib...@csc.com>
Subject Problem calling ANT with "-logger" parameter
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:33:21 GMT

Hi,
I have a problem calling Ant using the "-logger" parameter in order to
substitute the DefaultLogger by the MailLogger. My call to Ant is as
follows:
"ant -f BuildDrsProSubversion.xml build -l c:\BuildDrsProSubversion.log
-Dbasedir=c: -propertyfile BuildDrsPro_Rel401.properties ­-logger
org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger".
When I execute the call above I get the following message back from Ant:
"Target `¡logger' does not exist in this project."
What does Ant mean by this message? I didn't mention any target called
"¡logger". Is it possible that Ant does not understand that I want to
specify a special logger with the "-logger" parameter? If so, why?

Thank you very much for your help.