ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: AW: How to compile jsp files with ANT
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:17:38 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
>> 5. You get to verify the output matches what you want. Except Httpunit
>> feeds its stuff through tidy; its very HTML-centric. Does anyone know
>> how to use it to test proper XML documents, with namespaces
>> and the like?
>
> XmlUnit ?
>
> http://xmlunit.sf.net/
> http://stefan.samaflost.de/blog//en/oss/XMLUnit

yes I've given stefan my todo list. the way I test my stuff (Atom feeds)
is to use <get> and then feed it through the 3rd party RelaxNG task that
checks the output against the schema.

If you really want cool server-side testing, Selenium is the best. Its
the only one to run in-browser.

HttpUnit does support javascript, though its tied to the pre-java 6
APIs. I wonder if you could write a bridge which used the BSF APIs but
talked javax.scripting behind the scenese..