ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does this work with Ant?
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:33:39 GMT
Mark Modrall wrote:
> Just did something similar to this using antcall and recursion.  One
> routine to check/wait for a windows service to reach a desired state and
> another to check/wait for files in a directory to reach a certain state.
>
> The routines being called invoke the <sleep> and the conditions for
> early exit, the caller specifies how many times (max) to call.
>
> It's a little convoluted but can be done without extending ant.
>
> Thanks
> -Mark
>

> This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that
is confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its
unauthorized disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your
system. Thank you.

I have a <failingwaitfor> custom task for this