ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Rue <jon...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: Question about debug output
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 00:31:47 GMT
Thanks but I know its not finding that class hence the error. I'm trying
to figure out why there are differences in running Ant from within the
IDE and running it from command line (which works flawlessly). Can
someone answer my original question concerning the class loader?

Thanks,

Jon Rue
Bioinformatics Systems Programmer
Katze Lab, University of Washington