ant-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Cannon <wcan...@turinnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Good editor for Ant scripts?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:02:42 GMT
Visual SlickEdit is my preferred XML editor.  It works quite well.  It
provides configurable syntax-driven prompting, auto-completion of
matching closing statements, "pretty-printing", syntax-specific
coloring, and keyword (e.g., element and attribute) prompting.  The
latter requires a DTD.  The only things I miss are (1) the ability to
collapse outline levels and (2) perform XML-aware diff's, like Altova's
XMLSpy..  In general, I like SlickEdit significantly better.   --Wayne