ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: Good editor for Ant scripts?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 10:20:43 GMT
Hans Schwaebli wrote:
> I am searching for an editor which shows me for example that a property is not set if
called from another method.
>   To me, Ant scripts are similiar to a programming language. The Eclipse Java editor
shows a lot of feedback (errors and warnings) for Java programs while writing. I wish something
like this for Ant scripts.
>   Is there a really good editor for Ant scripts? The Ant script editor of Eclipse 3.1
does not provide enough feedback and help for me.

IntelliJ idea highlights unset properties, though it doesnt know about
third party tasks and their ability to set them, so it highlights stuff
that is actually set

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message