ant-user mailing list archives

From Guru Balse <guru.ba...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Probably been asked before - Trying to override old definition of
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 04:45:21 GMT
Thanks, Jacob.  I figured that would be the answer - sigh!
Unfortunately switching to 1.7 is not a choice, so are there any 1.6.5
solutions?

I tried creating my own Logger to block those messages but that ended up
in a catch-22 because the custom logger class file could not be found.

When I tried 'ant <usual options> -logger my.own.Logger -lib
my/own/test.jar' other scripts failed with class-not-found, as though
the classpaths inside the scripts failed to work - some other tasks use
the same jar test.jar - is that why?  Should I just move the logger to
its own jar and do 'ant <usual options> -logger my.own.Logger -lib
my/own/logger.jar'?