ant-user mailing list archives

From Guru Balse <guru.ba...@oracle.com>
Subject Probably been asked before - Trying to override old definition of
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 00:28:03 GMT
When I run my ant scripts I get these highly annoying and screen
real-estate consuming messages like:

Trying to override old definition of task shellscript
Trying to override old definition of datatype isgreaterthan

I am using ant 1.6.5 and I see in ComponentHelper.java (line 609)

                project.log("Trying to override old definition of "
                    + (isTask ? "task " : "datatype ") + name,
                    (def.similarDefinition(old, project))
                    ? Project.MSG_VERBOSE : Project.MSG_WARN);

I tried running with "-q" option but that only works for top level
script, does not work for scripts that are fired off using:
    ant antfile="..."

Is there any way to turn off these messages?

Thanks.

 - Guru Balse