ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject RE: Using ant to parse text file
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:58:05 GMT
I have looked at the property task as well - but I will not be able to
change the file format.

I used the following target to get "Test2"

<target name="getGroupValue">
    <loadfile srcfile="${src.file}" property="text">
      <filterchain>
        <linecontains>
          <contains value="Test2"/>
        </linecontains>
      </filterchain>
    </loadfile>
    <echo>${text}</echo>
  </target>

Is there anyway to get back the line number where this is found - If I
can get back the line number - I could use the headfilter to get this
next line.

Thank you

Ajay Dharna