ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject Using ant to parse text file
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 06:03:37 GMT
Hi all

I am using Ant 1.6.5 - I would like to parse a text file that would contain
the following information:

[Sample.txt]
Test1
Group=red

Test2
Group=blue

Test3
Group=green

Example:- If I was to provide the value "Test2", I would like the Ant to
search for "Test2" in the file, and return the value "blue". If I provide
the value - "Test3", it should return the value "green"

Please let me know if there is any simple way of doing this using Ant.

Thank you

Ajay Dharna

prohibited.