ant-user mailing list archives

From sathish c <sathishc...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject CC/Ant - Reg
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:14:25 GMT
Hi,
  Currently im working with Ant 1.6.5,under XP.My projects are in Java as of.

  1.There's now a situation arises that the project should be included with C++ files and
C files.Yes,how about the scope of the Ant to work with C++,C files and other files.

  2.Ant works fine with Clearcase in my project and in caseof change in SCM do Ant supports
SVN(Subversion).If possible,figure out the steps
  Kindly,expecting the same.

  Thanks&Regards,
Sathish.C