ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using SQL query result as a property, how?
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 15:24:39 GMT
I have a SQL query which returns one result like 388291. I want to use that result as a property.

  How can this be done in Ant?

  In a script language like Python (haha) this is no problem. But how to solve it with Ant?

  If I use the SQL-Task I only can write the result to disk. It looks like this:

   78721

   0 rows affected

  If I could return the result in a result property, it would be okay, if "0 rows affected"
would not be part of it.

  Any solution?