ant-user mailing list archives

From Hans Schwaebli <hans_schwae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Good editor for Ant scripts?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 08:34:04 GMT
I am searching for an editor which shows me for example that a property is not set if called
from another method.

  To me, Ant scripts are similiar to a programming language. The Eclipse Java editor shows
a lot of feedback (errors and warnings) for Java programs while writing. I wish something
like this for Ant scripts.

  Is there a really good editor for Ant scripts? The Ant script editor of Eclipse 3.1 does
not provide enough feedback and help for me.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...