ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anton Vodonosov" <Anton.Vodono...@beldts.de>
Subject Re: [Junit] How to handle TestSuites correctly
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:29:58 GMT
Hi, All.

I want to run many unit tests I have, but without adding
all them manually to ant script.

The best way for me is using TestSuite, because it gives
maximum flexibility and simplicity comparing to ant scripts.
But unfortunately junit task removes original class names of
classes added to the TestSuite from generated reports. At
least I not found a way to configure junit task to see names of
original classes in reports. I would be very appreciative if
someone helps to do this.

<batchtest> can be considered as an alternative to TestSuites,
but the only thing I have is a classpath. I can't provide
<batchtest> neither with <fileset> with .java files, nor
<fileset> with .class files, as in examples in documentation.

>From what I understand from documentation, it is impossible
to create Resource Collection based on classpath. Am I right?

Could someone help in this situation?

Thanks,
-Anton