ant-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject Re: How to compile jsp files with ANT
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 00:24:04 GMT

I don't see how the portability issue become a serious one. Really, what
are the chances that we would upgrade to a new container version - let
alone migrate to a different product - in _production_ without first
thoroughly testing the application, which implies rebuilding everything
against the new target server anyway?

--
Jing Xue