ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Switching to 'root' user
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:34:06 GMT
What are you trying to accomplish as root? Running ant as root should
probably not be necessary. There are probably only a few commands that
need to run as root. I would suggest configuring sudo to only allow
execution of those specific commands (with NOPASSWD), and in your
build.xml file use the exec task to run sudo.

-Rob Anderson