ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: how do i use propertyfile on windows?
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:08:18 GMT

I would suggest using a properties file in the same directory as the
build.xml that contains the path to the other properties file. Some this
like this...

buld.properties
some.other.properties=C:\Path\To\Other.properties

build.xml
<property file="build.properties"/>
<property file="${some.other.properties}"/>

-Rob Anderson