ant-user mailing list archives

From "THARP, JOSHUA L, TCORP" <jlth...@att.com>
Subject Ant 1.7 and JDepend
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 19:27:15 GMT
Does anyone know if the same methods for adding junit.jar to the
classpath are true for JDepend using ANT 1.7? I've tried adding a
jdepend-2.9.jar classpath entry to invocation of the jdepend task, but
get the standard, "failed to create task or type jdepend," message.

Here's my task. I did double-check to make sure that the properties are
being expanded to their valid directories.

    <jdepend format="xml"

             outputfile="${jdp.obj.dir}/jdepend-report.xml">

        <classespath>

            <pathelement location="${java.class.dir}" />

        </classespath>

        <classpath>

            <pathelement location="${jdp.dir}/${jdp.jar}" />

        </classpath>

    </jdepend>

Thanks,

Josh