ant-user mailing list archives

From Hassan Mehmet <hassan_meh...@hotmail.com>
Subject ant dotnet csc task fails if (MS) file or directory name contains spaces
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:35:28 GMT
Hi

Hopefully this is also the forum for antlib projects :)

I have found a problem with the csc task in ant-dotnet-1.0.jar. If the file or
directory contains spaces then the csc command fails on windows.

There seems to be a very simple fix which I have used locally and appears to
work. I'm not sure what the procedure is for getting this into the repository
so hopefully someone can pick it up.

In class

org.apache.ant.dotnet.compile.DotnetBaseMatchingTask

protected void addFilesToCommand(...)
{

   // line 149 original: command.addArgument(file.toString());
   command.addArgument('"'+file.toString()+'"');

}

Thanks
Hassan