ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Franz" <mvfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Classpath as copy Source
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 01:46:58 GMT
I have been searching for an answer to this for a few days and have not
found the solution.  I would think it is easy (I hope it is) and I have just
missed the solution.

What I want to do is copy every jar that is on my classpath into a
directory.  From my understanding copy does not work with paths, so how can
I convert the path into a fileset or some other structure that copy will
understand?  One thing to note is that the jars are in different directories
and the full paths are specified in the classpath.

What I want is something like this.

classpath=c:\library1\a.jar;c:\library2\b.jar

<copy todir="${my.lib.dir}" flatten="yes">
 <fileset ... convert my path to work/>
</copy>

I have tried using pathconvert, but I don't know how that will help.  The
other problem with the fileset and filelist is that they require a dir
attribute, but since there is not specific dir the value is useless.

What I ended up doing is using beanshell to iterate over my path and copy
the files individually, but I would like to use something simpler (if it
exists).

Thanks

Michael