ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit task and the 'fork' attribute...
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 23:51:25 GMT
try with ant -verbose.

This problem can happen with having old versions
of ant in the classpath of the forked junit task.
In this case the contents of lib.path should be looked
at. (common causes  would be jars that have embedded
ant classes - fo example weblogic.jar and jrun.jar)

In the current svn version of ant some diagnostics
has been added to check this condition.

Peter