ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jing Ai" <jinga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant tasks for eclipse
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:24:12 GMT
Thanks Antoine! I'll look at that.

I just started playing around with ant4eclipse. I can use it to build all
the projects (this does not require import projects into eclipse workspace),
but I don't see any tasks for me to create the war file or ear file from the
workspace artifacts. I guess I'll have to use war or ear task from ant to do
so.

There is an importProject task for WASD, I am not sure if I can get the
source code or there is a version for eclipse,will dig into it.

Thanks again,
Jing