ant-user mailing list archives

From "Burgess, Benjamin" <BBurg...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject RE: Exec task not to show a console window under Windows
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:48:05 GMT
Could you show the portion of your build that makes the call now?

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: dperez [mailto:craquerpro@yahoo.es]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:11 AM
To: user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Exec task not to show a console window under Windows

Hi,

I have an Ant build.xml script that calls many times (hundreds) the exec
task which invokes a console executable under windows.
I would like not to see a lot of console windows appearing and
disappearing.
It prevents me for working while waiting for the completion of the job,
and
slows down the process.

Is there any trick to do so?
I have thought about hidden or minimized console windows.

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Regards
David

TIAA-CREF