ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mikael Sitruk" <Mika...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: filelist/fileset with multiple directory
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 11:02:22 GMT

I've better understood your answer now, I've just a last question for the implementation of
the custom selector:
Can a custom selector get a reference to a patternset or can I define a pattern set in a custom
selector

If I take back your solution
<restrict>
  <union>
    <fileset dir="Dir1"/>
    <fileset dir="Dir2"/>
    <fileset dir="Dir3"/>
  </union>
  <returnsfirstmatch/>
</restrict>

I would like to change the returnsfirstmatch to
<returnsfirstmatch>
   <param name="patternref" value="alreadydefinedpattern"/>
</returnsfirstmatch>

Or
<returnsfirstmatch>
    <patternset>