ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mikael Sitruk" <Mika...@Amdocs.com>
Subject filelist/fileset with multiple directory
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 17:50:43 GMT

Hi

I would like to know if it is possible to define a fileset/filelist that will return the first
occurrence of the patterned file from a list of directories, like the java class loading and
path.

For example suppose we have 3 directories:

Dir1: a.txt, b.java

Dir2: a.txt,c:jar

Dir3: b.java

I want to be able to get the files Dir1/a.txt, Dir1/b.java, Dir2/c.jar, just by defining a
file set “a.txt, b.java, c.jar” and a search path: Dir1, Dir2, Dir3

Is it possible? Is there a specific task for this?

10x

Mikael Sitruk

Amdocs Java Foundation

to the Amdocs policy statement,