ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Corley \(AT/LMI\)" <david.cor...@ericsson.com>
Subject RE: problem sending attachments
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:10:58 GMT
You need to add the java activation framework and java mail jars to your
classpath.
They don't come with Ant or Java and can be download here:
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/

And here
http://java.sun.com/products/javabeans/jaf/downloads/index.html

Download the 2 jars, add them to your ant classpath....and it should
work fine.

By the way, the Ant documentation tells you about this on the manual
page for the mail task.

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is
prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete
the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.