ant-user mailing list archives

From "Res Pons" <pon...@hotmail.com>
Subject Another Oddity with Anthill OS
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:25:18 GMT
I'm testing a dummy project which checks out a basic simple project out of
Subversion and echoes bunch of paths.  The purpose of this project is to see
if I can force loading different property fiels at the command line via
Anthill. Basically, I would like to use the same project 3x but each time
tell Anthill to load a different prop.file from a different location.  This
works nicely and fine at the command line by executing

cd scripts
ant -propertyfile path/path/.build.properties

and I don't specify -property file, the .build.properties in c:\ is
automatically used.  But this doesn't work in anthill unless I force two
lines in the "Parameters to be passed to Ant during the build process."
field in the project property sheet:

anthill.build.ant.params -propertyfile c:\scripts\common\.build.properties
delete
anthill.build.ant.params ant -propertyfile common\.build.properties delete

If I omit the 2nd line starting with ant, anthill crashes and worn't work.

My project in svn has 3 fiels in it:

/scripts which has the subfolder common, and build.xml and version.txt

-common (subfolder) which has .build.properties