ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Multiple files to <java> task
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:07:27 GMT
Hi,

if your list of file is not too long, that is if you are not going to
overflow the maximum for command lines (4096 chars under Windows I
think), and if none of your files contain spaces in their names or
directories, you can use pathconvert to generate a property from a
fileset. Then you can pass this property with <arg line="$
{someproperty}"/>

Regards,

Antoine