ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebo, Alex" <Alex.R...@acs-inc.com>
Subject RE: Invoking a target (Ant 1.7) in a loop (Ant-Contrib)
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:06:59 GMT
Don't know much about macrodef, but will give it a try.
Thanks for the hint!

-----Original Message-----
From: Scot P. Floess [mailto:floess@mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 15:15
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Invoking a target (Ant 1.7) in a loop (Ant-Contrib)

Just curious, but why not make computeCheckSum a macrodef instead of a
target?  Does it ever "stand on its own" or is it sorta a functional
unit to be called?  By that, I mean do you ever execute ant using that
as a target or is it a utility type thing?

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)