ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kennard <pet...@livingwork.com>
Subject Re: Multiple files to <java> task
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:25:39 GMT
Thanks

The files may not but the paths they are in might.
Can "pathconvert" manage to put quotes around all the entries?
(I'll have to look up what pathconvert is :)

Too bad there isn't a nested "fileset" in in an <arg> or <args> item
to do just this since many command line utilities do it like

compile "s p a c e s path/item 1.txt" "item 2.txt" "item 3.txt" ...

also is a line= compatible with individual <arg value="xx"> ?
ie: the "line" appends afterwords?