ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Kennard <pet...@livingwork.com>
Subject Multiple files to <java> task
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 21:54:33 GMT

I want to pass in a "list" of files as the last arguments to a java
utility.  Can this be done with the <java> task?  Any hints on how I
might go about it?  Traversing the apache docs, I couldn't find how
to do what I would think is one of the first things people would need.

 From the command line executing the utility would be:

java [...] XMLToCode.class *.xml

In ant something liek the below:

<target name="GeneratedCode"
    depends="CodeGenerator"
    description="Generate Java code" >
    <java classname="CodeGenerator.XMLToCode"
        fork="true"

         <classpath refid="compile.classpath"/>
         <arg value="-java"/>
         <arg value="javadir=${src.home}/Interfaces"/>

         <!-- I want a "fileset" or some other file list
              to effectively make one <arg> for each item in the list -->
     </java>
</target>