ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using Classpath as copy Source
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 15:30:38 GMT
Failing that (i.e. if you can't upgrade for corporate
reasons or something) ant-contrib has a task
(pathtofileset?) that will create a fileset from a
path for paths whose constituent elements share a
common ancestor.  Of course, if you weren't allowed to
upgrade Ant, you're probably not allowed to use new
3rd-party libraries either.  ;)

-Matt