ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <EW...@llbean.com>
Subject Trying to convert a path reference to use as a fileset for packaging jars in an ear
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:42:20 GMT
Folks:

I use
<path id="projectSpecificLibs" >
</path>
which is composed of various filelists and filesets referencing jars
used to build my application. I use this refid (projectSpecificLibs) as
part of my classpath.

I want to be able to use this same list when packaging my EAR file using
the <ear> task, but it does not accept a path structure and when I
reference the refid as a fileset it tells me that it is not a fileset.
Is there a way to convert my path id so I can then use it to package the
jar files in my EAR?

Eric