ant-user mailing list archives

From "Kalsi, Ramnish" <RamnishKa...@s-h-g.co.uk>
Subject Calling another ant file with -v option
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:40:09 GMT
I have an ant file, which calls another ant file.

Can I somehow, specify verbose option to this child file.

I can think of using exec to achieve this, but any other options ?

--thanks

*********************** Confidentiality Notice & Disclaimer *****************
This message, together with any attachments, is for the confidential and exclusive use of
the intended addresses(s).
If you receive it in error, please delete the message and its attachments from your system
immediately and notify us by return e-mail.
Do not disclose, copy, circulate or use any information contained in this e-mail.
1) The content of this e-mail is to be read subject to our terms of business, as applicable.

2) E-mail may be intercepted or affected by viruses and we accept no responsibility for any
interception or liability for any form of viruses introduced with this e-mail.
3) The sender shall remain solely accountable for any statements, representations or opinions
that are clearly his or her own and not made in the course of employment.
4) For risk, protection and security purposes, we may monitor e-mails and take appropriate

TUI Northern Europe Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 3490138)
TUI UK Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 2830117)
VAT Number: 233 3687 62
Thomsonfly Limited, Registered in England and Wales (Number 444359)
VAT Number: 490 2120 79

Registered Office of TUI NE, TUI UK and Thomsonfly:
Wigmore House, Wigmore Place, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9TN
E-mail: Postmaster@Thomson.co.uk