ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ConcurrentModificationException
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:52:03 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:
> I agree, Peter.  However, the patch I am currently
> testing adds synchro blocks to all Hashtable copies in
> PropertyHelper.  :)
>
> -Matt

Just as long as we don't get deadlocks.

When I was updating the diagnostics for Ant1.7.1 when a task doesnt get
found, the IDE (intellij) was flagging what it felt were concurrency
issues, places inside ComponentHelper where stuff was being accessed in
both syncrhonized and unsynchronized locations. I left it all alone,
because IDEA is over-paranoid, and because I like to understand the code
better before wrapping everything.

-steve