ant-user mailing list archives

From Sungho Maeung <smae...@dawning.com>
Subject Problem with startAnt()
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 20:03:01 GMT
Dear Ant User Group.

I am having a problem to execute Ant via Java.  After startAnt()
executed, the Hello.xml was done successfully, but  it does not go
though the next step which supports to be printing out the output
"Hello, it is done".

another strange thing is when i run it on Dos command line as "C:\>ant
-f Hello\Hello.xml", it finished properly. Only it does not happen via Java
Does anyone know about this issue ? Do I need to something that I do not
know?  I have researched theUserGroup , and Ant manual , but I could not
find any useful information to resolve this problem.

I am looking forward to hearing from any of you.

Thanks
Sungho

 String[] args = new String[2];
 args[0] = new String("-f") ;
 args[1] = new String ("Hello\Hello.xml");
     org.apache.tools.ant.launch.AntMain a_oAntExe = new
org.apache.tools.ant.Main();
a_oAntExe.startAnt(args, null, null);
     System.out.println("Hello, it is done");

Hello.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project basedir="." default="hibernate-reveng" name="HibernateTools">
   <target name="hibernate-reveng">
       <taskdef classname="org.hibernate.tool.ant.HibernateToolTask"
classpathref="toolslib" name="hibernatetool" />
       <hibernatetool destdir="C:\projects\sniplus-main-10272006">
           <jdbcconfiguration packagename="HibernateCfg.Hello"
propertyfile="C:\projects\sniplus-main-10272006\HibernateCfg\Hello\Hello.properties"
/>
              <hbm2hbmxml destdir="C:\projects\sniplus-main-10272006" />
           <hbm2java />
       </hibernatetool>
   </target>
</project>