ant-user mailing list archives

From James Abley <james.ab...@volantis.com>
Subject Re: ANT task to process properties-files into static class
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 23:34:44 GMT
If that's the sort of thing you're after, Log4J has a similar mechanism
which can monitor the config file and polls to see if it needs to reload
the configuration. [1]

I think that would provide a template for you. YMMV.

Cheers,

James

[1]
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/api/org/apache/log4j/xml/DOMConfigurator.html#configureAndWatch(java.lang.String,%20long)