ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: ant tasks for eclipse
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:00:04 GMT
Hello Jing,

I am also working with users of Eclipse (exactly of RAD) where I work.

The doc about the eclipse ant tasks is here :

you can use eclipse.incrementalbuild to build your workspace.

Where I work, we do

<eclipse.incrementalbuild kind="clean"/>
<ejbdeploy ejbproject="projectname"/>

You might want also to look at this sourceforge project which is
providing more tasks :

To import projects into an Eclipse Workspace, I do not know a clean
solution. If you find it, I am interested.

On Jan 19, 2007, at 6:15 PM, Jing Ai wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anyone know if there are any ant tasks that import projects into
> eclipse workspace, build the workspace and exporting the ear file?
> Any information are greatly appreciated!
> Thanks,
> Jing

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: