ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: ant tasks for eclipse
Date Sat, 20 Jan 2007 01:00:04 GMT
Hello Jing,

I am also working with users of Eclipse (exactly of RAD) where I work.

The doc about the eclipse ant tasks is here :

http://help.eclipse.org/help32/index.jsp?topic=/
org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/ant_eclipse_tasks.htm

you can use eclipse.incrementalbuild to build your workspace.

Where I work, we do

<eclipse.incrementalbuild kind="clean"/>
<eclipse.incrementalbuild/>
<ejbdeploy ejbproject="projectname"/>

You might want also to look at this sourceforge project which is
providing more tasks :

http://ant4eclipse.sourceforge.net/

To import projects into an Eclipse Workspace, I do not know a clean
solution. If you find it, I am interested.

Regards,
Antoine