ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Marsh" <jonat...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: document() function on missing file
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 19:23:29 GMT
> I dont think anything has deliberately been changed. If there is a
> difference between the 1.6.5 behaviour and the 1.7.0 behaviour, it
> probably consitutes a regression.
>
> You may be seeing differences between XSLT engines. Make sure you are
> using xalan and not java1.5 xsltc
>
> -steve

How can I check that I'm using xalan?  My ant file has nothing
processor-specific in it (no "processor", no "classpath"), so I assume I'm
using the default (Xalan).  I haven't done anything else esoteric like
installed other processors on my classpath (unless the oXygen plug in has
done it for me...)

Seems like a regression to me, in that I used Ant 1.6.5 out of the box, and
more recently have been using a 1.7.0 alpha build with no problem.  If I
switch the Ant Home to the alpha build it still works, but when I point it
at the 1.7.0 final build it breaks.  Nothing else has been changed.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com