ant-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Reilly" <peter.kitt.rei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6.5 and JUnit task
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 12:30:55 GMT
I would suggest using ant 1.7RC1

* Add to the build file a check for ant 1.7 to ensure that
  you are using ant 1.7 or higher.

  <fail>
    <condition>
      <not>
        <antversion atleast="1.7.0"/>
      </not>
    </condition>
  </fail>
(a bit verbose ... .. but does the work)

* use the ability of ant 1.7 to have the junit.jar in the classpath
of the <junit> task.

<junit...
    <classpath>
        <path path="PATH_TO_JUNIT.JAR"/>
    </classpath>
</junit>

And have the junit.jar in your project lib directory.

I have started to getting my team using this template :-)

Peter