ant-user mailing list archives

From "glenn opdycke-hansen" <glenn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ant javac version question
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:35:23 GMT
Right, I know that jdk 1.4.2 works.
I suspect that some other jdk version is creeping into the class/jar file.
I specified JAVA_HOME for the 1.4.2 jdk. I also suggested to the
developer to change the path.  (I heard that that did not work)
java -version also states that 1.4.2 will be used.

Is there some option/parm on the javac that will help with this?
Perhaps <target="1.4"> ?
Perhaps <compiler="modern"> ?
--glenn